Marketing Development Funds (MDF) Coordinator
Looking for a creative master in the art of account servicing.
Do you think like a creative but handle clients with the skill of a diplomat? Are you detail-oriented, service-oriented and awesomeness-oriented? Do you know your client’s business as well or even better than they do? If you understand through discipline, compel through imagination and deliver with precision, then you share our same values. We want you on our team, account pro.
Y&R is searching for candidates for a Marketing Development Funds (MDF) Coordinator position.
- Review marketing activities and provide complete, accurate, timely feedback
- Maintain an accurate Compliance Overview, and update it timely
- Maintain a solid understanding of partner terms & conditions
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and engage the appropriate stakeholders for their input and support on proposed changes
- Identify compliance challenges and risks and escalate to the Global MDF Technical Manager and Global MDF Director in a timely manner
- Obtain and review vendor invoices as well as proof of performance, to ensure they contain all information required by client’s co-marketing partner
- Reconcile and resolve any discrepancies found in documentation or financial data
- Provide supporting documentation for any audited claim
- Maintain organized files for all supporting documentation
- Prepare Excel based schedules to track claims and show aging of receivables