Senior Experience Strategist
Qualifications and Background:
Zubi is looking for an Experience Strategist to support our Discovery & Design team. Someone currently in a digital and social media strategy role, looking to bring their knowledge to our team to help build, strengthen and expand on the digital and social efforts and programs we manage for our clients.
• Serve as the voice of Zubi’s digital and social strategy both internally, to existing clients and to new business prospects.
• Maintains and nurtures positive, productive client and key agency partner relationships and motivates high level of professionalism and performance
• Maintains thorough, up-to-date knowledge and understanding of clients’ business, real needs, and key strategy challenges/opportunities
• Manages timelines, POVs, and processes tied to digital and social programs, including ad hoc requests
• Develop actionable strategies for Digital Creative team
• Effectively sells ideas/thinking and contributes to positive agency evaluations
• Define role of digital and social, relevant platforms and their amplification in reaching long-term brand and business goals.
• Consider role of digital and social activities in the context of broader brand and business programs and activity and their ability to deliver on marketing objectives.
• Work alongside Account Planners, Research and Digital Analysts within D&D to synthesize key target insights into channel-relevant target behavior understanding intended to contribute to insight-driven ideas and thinking.
• Lead authoring of all Digital and Social Communications/creative briefs required for his/her accounts.
• Drive the creation and establishment of on-strategy content, conversation and storytelling guidelines and best practices for digital and social use alongside key agency counterparts including media and creative personnel.
• Collaborate with D&D Analytics, as well as Media teams, to build measurement plans; setting spend and performance goals, analyzing data, monitoring and recommending content optimizations, proper attribution, and establishing and executing cadence/prioritization of reporting and recommendations to clients.
• Strive to stay ahead of advancements in digital and social platforms, technologies, methodologies, measurement capabilities, etc., and maintain an environment of learning and advancement for the agency overall.
• Proactively seek out, establish and maintain relationships with key partners (and influencers) to boost paid and organic efforts, new platforms and communities.
3. Qualifications (must haves):
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in digital and/or social strategy
• High working proficiency in platform and 3rd party insight and audience tools (i.e., DCM, FB audience insights, Power Editor, Twitter Insights, Google Analytics).
• High working proficiency in social monitoring/listening and sentiment analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills:
o Create professional and clean deliverables.
o Field internal and client questions on the fly, with confidence and support.
• Proactive, organized and able to generate consensus through diplomatic leadership.
• Creative problem solver with the ability to create and build toward long-term goals.
4. Additional experience that is a plus:
• Proficient in both English and Spanish